- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by St Cleer Parish Council and by external sources.
St Cleer Parish Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind,
express or implied, about its timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability
and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on such
information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in the St Cleer Parish
Council website are provided for information only and this does not imply any endorsement by St Cleer Parish Council of that business or
organisation or of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change by St Cleer Parish Council without notice.
- Since no authentication of visitors is provided on this site St Cleer Parish Council cannot be held responsible for any acts of
impersonation and will assume all information submitted is genuine unless there is reason to doubt its authenticity. Should
you suspect that a false entry has been made using your identity please advise the St Cleer Parish Council and appropriate
corrective action will be considered.
- St Cleer Parish Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which the St Cleer Parish Council
website is linked. Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, St Cleer Parish Council expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or
consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from
inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such
loss was reasonably foreseeable and St Cleer Parish Council had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and
indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or
corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for death or personal injury caused by the negligence
of St Cleer Parish Council.
- You agree to use the St Cleer Parish Council website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify St Cleer Parish Council and keep St Cleer Parish Council indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims,
losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the St Cleer Parish Council website.
- St Cleer Parish Council and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise
stated. They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, St Cleer Parish Council will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and
fair manner and your data will be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by St Cleer Parish Council at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms
and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall
not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive
jurisdiction over any disputes.