Everyone can use them!
- No costly membership fees! Entire communities can use the equipment for free
- There is no need for an instructor, Equipment is safe and simple to use
- Exercising in the fresh air Stimulates emotional wellbeing and delivers essential oxygen and vitamin D to the body
- Users can incorporate the equipment into their regular workout e.g. park run
- Suitable for all abilities from the complete beginner to advanced users
- Safe and easy to use, resistance is provided by the user’s own body weight.
Purpose built to be safe for everyone Our range has been developed to be permanently installed outdoors. Placed in one area or along a track as a trim trail, our gyms make exercise free and fun for all. They can be used by one person, in pairs or with groups.
- Inclusive and safe for all ages & abilities – Specific children and disability ranges available
- Quality assured – We conduct external quality control checks, testing our equipment to 300,000 user cycles
- Safe – All equipment conforms to safety standards EN1176 & EN16630.
Once the park was installed, Parish absorbed responsibility for the site and the Estates Caretaker diligently inspects and reports on the equipment, making it safe to use for all. View our Pavillion Area Map to find the outdoor gym.
If you are aware of any antisocial behaviour on site please call the Police or visit the Devon & Cornwall Police website.
If you are aware of a cleaning or maintenance need please contact our caretaker (noting that he works part time).
Our gym equipment was provided by Fresh Air Fitness. If you need help understanding how to use the equipment in our outdoor gym then you can watch the videos on the Fresh Air Fitness Youtube page.
Our Gym Equipment